Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New Testimonial by Tiffany- Wedding 2-20-10


Simply beautiful photography. This is the best way to describe Shannon & Chris's style. From the first email I sent Shannon, to the end of my wedding day I knew I had chosen the right photographer! Everything went so smoothly. They made us feel so comfortable and did everything we requested and more. They helped make my wedding day less stressful and captured all the great memories.

I couldn't wait for the pictures to be finished, and this was done very quick! I was amazed with all the photos. The quality of the photo's are amazing and unique. I get asked all the time who my photographer is and have comment's on my pictures daily, that say "I have never seen wedding pictures done this well"!! I was on a tight budget and am still amazed at how much I received with the package. My only regret is that I did not hire them for a longer time period!

I will definitely hire them again for any future photos. Hopefully my 1st baby photos, soon!!!

Thank you for being so amazing Shannon & Chris!

Sincerely,

Tiffany & Michael Young


No comments:

Post a Comment