Sunday, July 26, 2009

New Wedding Testimonial

Lee Productions was a wonderful company to work with. We went to the Bridal Shows and spoke with all of the photographers there but never really found what we were looking for. After finding Shannon and Chris I felt completely comfortable that our wedding day would be captured the way that I wanted and I would have beautiful pictures to last a lifetime. Shannon and Chris took the time to visit our chapel many times to begin planning our photos. I think they spoke with the chapel more than I did. On the day of our wedding they were ready and waiting when we arrived at the chapel. The pictures were great! After the chapel they came to the reception continued to assist us in preserving our wedding memories. They had some great ideas and I never had to worry about them missing a thing. Even my guests came up to me at the reception to tell me how great they were. Thank you Shannon, Chris, and Lee Productions for everything that you have done for us. You have made our wedding night one we will never forget.

Alberto and Amber Alonso

No comments:

Post a Comment